PROJECT FIELD OFFICERS x (6)
Advertiser: CARE MALAWI
Location: Salima and Chikwawa Districts
Job Type: Full Time
Date added: 16/07/19
The Project Field Officers (PFO), will report to the District Coordinator, shall be responsible for successful implementation, coordination and monitoring of the TIDZIDALIRE project activities at community level. Their key responsibility will be to coordinate and support community volunteers to implement project activities at community level.
Specific duties will include the following
• Prepare and submit monthly work plans describing his/her schedule of activities and expected outputs. The work plans will align with the Project Quarterly Work Plan and Budget and adhere to CARE’s programming principles and standards for quality assurance and performance monitoring.
• Coordinate and support community volunteers to implement project activities according to plan and within budget and in compliance with programmatic and financial standards and procedures. Supporting government extension workers and community Volunteers/structures to support project implementation and monitoring;
Prepare and submit monthly activity reports describing his/her accomplishments against approved work plans and targets, and addressing any challenges and obstacles encountered during implementation. Provide continuous support towards data collection, consolidation and reporting of project data from his/her area according to established timeframes;
• Carryout regular monitoring and support visits and review meetings with community structures and volunteers;
• Facilitate linkages with other projects and programs in the area in order to ensure complementarity.
• Contribute to the documentation of case studies, success stories and human interest stories by collecting and sharing such stories during quarterly project review meetings. Minimum Required Qualifications and relevant work experience
• At least a Diploma in agriculture, community development and related fields • At least 2 year of experience working in an economic empowerment and resilience building related projects at community level
• Experience working with SCTP beneficiaries is a plus
• Ability to ride a motorcycle and a holder of clean motorcycle driving licence (is a MUST)
• Knowledge of spoken and written English and good facilitation and communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of the local context .
Applicants who meet the required qualifications and experience should send their applications through Jobsinmalawi.net
Individuals interested should send their Cover Letters and CVs.